Key Personnel Involved
The present professional composition of AMEARCO is delineated below. On the succeeding page is the company's organizational chart.
Board of Directors - 10 Fellows of the Philippine Society of Otorhinolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, responsible for charting the strategic direction of the company.
- Rene S. Tuazon, M.D. - President / CEO - American Hearing Center Corporation.
- Natividad A. Almazan, M.D. - Chairman of the ENT Department, Manila Central University
- Jaime F. Flor, M.D. - Associate Professor at the University of the Philippines
- Josefino Hernandez, M.D. - Asian Hospital
- Adonis Jurado, M.D. - Chairman of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, Philippine Children's Medical Center
- Alejandro P. Opulencia, M.D. - Chairman of the ENT Department of the University of the East-Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
- Carlos P. Reyes, M.D. - pioneer Philippine otorhinolaryngologist; Clinical Professor at the University of Sto. Tomas
- Robbie Zantua, M.D. - Associate Professor at the University of Sto. Tomas
- Gerard Agcaoili, MD - Consultant / The Medical City